My name is Theresa. I am in my senior year at Saint Mary's College of California and this blog is for my "Urban Food Justice" Jan Term class. I will be using this blog to share with everyone what we are learning and discussing in our class along with the service work we will be doing with People's Grocery in West Oakland. We are reading Slow Food Nation by Carlo Petrini and Food Not Lawns by H.C. Flores. I hope you enjoy and are empowered by what I share about my learning experiences. Salute!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bees feed us: now they need our help : Slow Food USA

Check out this article that Slow Food USA shared today...
Bees feed us: now they need our help : Slow Food USA
Sign the petition and find out other ways you can support the bees that our world relies on.

No comments:

Post a Comment